Welcome to Yucai's Summer Camp
Welcome to Yucai Chinese Summer Camp, 2022!
The start of your child’s session is right around the corner and we are so excited to welcome you to Yucai Chinese Summer Camp 2022. This summer is going to be amazing, and we need it more than ever! With that, we want you to feel comfortable and prepared ahead of time.Below, you will find information that will help prepare yourself and your child for camp:
Plymouth Creek Elementary School
16005 41st Ave N, Plymouth, MN 55446(Our original location Kimberly Lane Elementary has construction project during the summer. The two schools are close to each other. )
What should I pack?
● Nut free lunch labeled with your camper’s name and a cold pack (we do not offer refrigeration)
● Water bottle
● Change of clothes in case something gets wet.
● Sweatshirt on chilly mornings/days
● Sunscreen (please label your child’s name.)Please label all of your camper’s belongings!
What should I expect at drop-off?
● Drop off is between 8:45-9:00 AM or 12:30-1:00PM (half-day) .
In order to moderate the amount of traffic, we are asking you to stagger the times you arrive:
● You will be greeted at the entrance of Plymouth Creek Elementary School, where the teacher will check you in!
What should I expect at pick-up?
● Pick-up is 12:00-12:15 PM (half-day) or between 4:00-4:15 PM (full-day).
● At this time, your child will be ready and waiting at the same designated area they were dropped off. They will have all of their belongings with them and ready to leave when you arrive.
● We kindly ask you to be on one time for pick-up.
Also, as a reminder, we continue to have hand sanitation stations around camp for your child to use throughout the day, and campers are also encouraged to wash their hands regularly.
Ø Please keep your camper home if he or she exhibits COVID-19 symptoms including: fever or feeling feverish, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, muscle ache, headache or loss of smell. Please report your camper's symptoms to us at your earliest convenience so we can take precautionary measures.
Ø We would ask you and your family to continue to follow CDC guidance to avoid large gatherings. Notify us right away if you suspect any potential exposure to COVID-19.
We will work together to ensure that your child has a safe and wonderful time in our summer camp. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! We are looking forward to meeting you and your children! See you soon!