Yucai partner with the SAT & ACT training institute Kaplan to deliver quality preparation online courses. It is targeted to students who are planning to take these tests within a year after this training. Please see the sample schedule listed below. The 2023 training is offered between March to November. SAT and ACT scores can be used for college application. SAT training can also help students to prepare for the PSAT/NMSQT test, which is the only qualifying test for the National Merit Scholarship Program, an academic competition for recognition and scholarships.
- 18 hours of live instruction on test strategies and content review
- 16 hours of additional unique video content via the SAT Channel; 8 hours of supplemental on demand lessons
- 1 live proctored practice test + 7 more practice tests to take on own, including 4 official College Board tests
- Online quiz bank with 1,000+ test like questions
- Set of SAT prep books and 6 months of online access to your resources
- 16 hours of live instruction on test strategies and content review
- 5 official ACT practice tests (taken asynchronously)
- All official ACT content in lessons and online materials
- 8 hours of supplemental video instruction
- Customizable question bank with 2,000+ official ACT questions
- Adobe digital edition of Kaplan's ACT practice book for additional study and practice
- Access to online assets upon enrollment, duration for a minimum of 6 months from first class session
Fees and Registration
- The $50 registration fee is non-refundable. It can be waived if registered by March 15th, 2023.
- There are tuition discount if registered and paid by March 15th, 2023.
- A full tuition refund can be made if a written cancellation notice is received 2 weeks before the course start.
- Tuition is not refundable if cancelled within 2 weeks of the start date.
- Students have the option to change their session after registriation.
|| Registration Fee
|| Tuition (Before March 15)
|| Tuition (After March 15)
|SAT and ACT
Schedule and Registration Instructions
- To register, please find out the schedule that works for you and get the corresponding class code by clicking this
- Go to the tab Registration报名，click Summer SAT-ACT Registration.
- Fill in student’s information, and click on “Start Registration” button.
- Select the class code for SAT or ACT.
- Fill in Parent/Guardian and emergency contact information.
- Read all agreement carefully and check the “Acceptance of Agreement” button.
- Click the “Submit Registration” button.
- Please check the registration summary, keep your student ID number, and pay the tuition.