IvyTesting - ACT/PSAT/SAT Prep
The IvyTesting - ACT/SAT/PSAT prep program was developed and curated by CAE Ivy insiders over the past 15
years. This program provides the students with the skills and guidance necessary for scoring well in
standardized testing including ACT, PSAT, and SAT. Although a perfect score is not attainable for every student,
our goal is to help students improve their performance, so they can end with a score that reflects their highest
potential. Through this program, students will initiate the standardized test preparation early on and will make
progress in increments towards reaching the goal of attaining a perfect score. On average, students will need 2
to 3 years of continued learning to attain the desired results. It is recommended to start the preparation early.
All relevant subject areas and topics necessary for the ACT, PSAT, and SAT will be covered.
In particular, guidance is provided for the following difficult portions of the test:
● Sentence improvement questions and avoiding getting lost in the grammar rules
● Vocabulary questions and utilizing context clues
● Difficult mathematical questions and utilizing reasoning
● Data interpretation questions and learning the techniques
In addition to content, test-taking strategies will be covered in-depth. Understanding the structure of the test
alone can significantly improve scores.
Student progress is strengthened through
a. homework assignments for every concept covered (3 days per week)
b. monthly subject quizzes / mini-test (on the last week of the month - results will be released to the parents on the first class of the month)
c. comprehensive test (end of the semester)
As the test duration is over 3 hours, these tests will be conducted on a hybrid delivery. Details will be shared
during the course.
The course is taught by instructors who have extensive classroom and tutoring experience. These instructors have aided over 170 students to obtain perfect scores, and have mentored over 60 Ivy Leaguers through the
college admissions process.
The classes are designed from a student perspective and include powerful strategies and problem-solving techniques that you will not want to miss.
Highlights of the ACT, PSAT, and SAT Course:
1. You'll be made aware of the winning approach to take on the ACT/PSAT/SAT, which is adaptable to
every type of question.
2. You'll be equipped with the skills to solve any sentence improvement question without getting lost in
the grammar rules.
3. You'll be taught to think analytically and apply the necessary techniques to unfamiliar vocabulary
4. The strategies you learn in the camp will help you to solve mathematical questions and reasoning,
even in areas where you do not have extensive knowledge.